[job offer] RT/Embedded software engineer for its driver team

Gilad Ben-Yossef gilad at benyossef.com
Tue Jul 24 13:41:58 IDT 2012

Hi all,

EZChip Semiconductors ltd. is looking for a RT/Embedded software engineer
for its driver team.

This is a full time position, in Yokenam. Main development enshrinement is
Linux on embedded CPUs, but various other RTOS/OS are in the mix as well.

I can personally attest that its a good company to work for, full of bright
and nice people, that respects its employees and knows how to reward them
for their work.

The official requirements from HR are as follows (but do give me a buzz if
you're good but don't technically meet the requirements):

- Relevant academic background (software / electrical engineering) from
a respectable academic institute (e.g. University / Technion) with a
minimum grade average of 85
- Team player with good social skills
- Willingness to work hard

Previous experience with the following buzz words is an advantage:

Previous experience with embedded systems, networking, RTOS, embedded
Linux, packet processing, protocol stacks, profile, debug, unicycle riding

OK, I was joking about the unicycle riding, but the rest is real. :-)

Please send your application via:
http://atav.co.il/fb/show_job.php?jid=129&th_uid=768&tp=0

Feel free to email me privately if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Gilad

--
Gilad Ben-Yossef
Chief Coffee Drinker
gilad at benyossef.com
Israel Cell: +972-52-8260388
US Cell: +1-973-8260388

http://benyossef.com

"If you take a class in large-scale robotics, can you end up in a situation
where the homework eats your dog?"
 -- Jean-Baptiste Queru