[job offer] RT/Embedded software engineer for its driver team

Oleg Goldshmidt pub at goldshmidt.org
Tue Jul 24 18:48:07 IDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 4:52 PM, Shachar Shemesh <shachar at shemesh.biz>wrote:

>  On 07/24/2012 01:41 PM, Gilad Ben-Yossef wrote:
>

> Previous experience with embedded systems, networking, RTOS, embedded
> Linux, packet processing, protocol stacks, profile, debug, unicycle riding
>
>   Does the unicycling experience have to be a successful one? If I own a
> unicycle, and have mounted it several times, but have never actually
> managed to ride it, would that count toward my eligibility (and, more
> importantly, count positively toward my eligibility)?

So you have experience with the Linux mount(2) syscall but have not (yet)
figured out how to pass the various filesystem-specific options, such as
setting ownership and permissions, and as a result your subsequent chdir(2)
calls failed? Partial credit, definitely, in my book. ;-)

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | pub at goldshmidt.org <oleg at goldshmidt.org>