Astrerisk question, anyone sell a cellphone that can be used to make calls?

Nadav Har'El nyh at math.technion.ac.il
Sun Jun 10 16:50:09 IDT 2012

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012, shimi wrote about "Re: Astrerisk question, anyone sell a cellphone that can be used to make calls?":
> Be advised that this probably qualifies as "non fair-use usage", which is
> forbidden in a clause in every unlimited contract I've seen to date (with

Also, I wonder, why are you trying to do this anyway?

In the old days, calls from Bezeq landlines to cellphones were very
expensive - around 1 shekel a minute - while cellphones had deals to
call the same network (e.g., 50 agorot a minute to call from cellcom to
cellcom) - so it made sense for a company to route their outgoing
cellphone calls through physical cellular phones, and similar tricks.

But today - the cost of calling a cellphone is down to (I believe) 6
agorot a minute - about the same as calling a regular landline. So why
do you need to make calls through actual cellphones?

Nadav.

--
Nadav Har'El                        |                    Sunday, Jun 10 2012,