vim mappings for Hebrew

Nadav Har'El nyh at math.technion.ac.il
Wed Mar 7 22:19:34 IST 2012

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012, Avraham Rosenberg wrote about "Re: vim mappings for Hebrew":
> > " The above from Nadav, using printable characters
> > map! <F12> <esc>:set invhk invrl<cr>a
> > map  <F12>      :set invhk invrl<cr>

I'm now using a slightly improved version:

	map <F12> :set invrl invhk<cr>
	map! <F12> <C-O>:set invrl invhk<cr>
	cmap <F12> <C-_>

For UTF-8, you also need
	set aleph=1488

And I also like this font
	set gfn=Luxi\ Mono\ 15

The only problem is that now that I've gotten used to the Lyx keyboard
mapping, with shift-minus being the maqqaf, and other shifts giving me
niqqud, I'm missing that also in vim... Anybody set up such a keymap?

Nadav.

--
Nadav Har'El                        |                  Wednesday, Mar 7 2012,