DID/SIP provider in Israel

Ori Berger linux-il at orib.net
Thu Mar 8 13:47:28 IST 2012

On 03/07/2012 06:00 PM, Baruch Shpirer wrote:
> I also need outbound calls or else I would continue to use them

I have had good experience with grnvoip.com; They are more expensive for
Israeli routes than voippro.com, about which I've learned from Robert's
post (thus I can't really compare)

grnvoip does offer a free reseller and "calling card" infrastructure you
can piggy back on, with sub-account quotas, which might come in useful
to you (it hasn't to me so far). They're service, should you need it, is
competent and responsive. I've last needed to talk to them early in 2010
(I've been using them since early 2009).

I'll give voippro.com next time I recharge my account - a $50 prepay
seems to last forever these days.