I need help with my Android phone, connecting to my wireless router

Meir Michanie meirm at riunx.com
Thu Mar 15 15:05:25 IST 2012

Dear list members,
Please restrain your email to this mailing list to Linux related
issues (in a previous email I explained that only if you are hacking
the android kernel, then the post is fine).
There is even another list for newbies.
If you are not sure if your post is revelant to the list:
please first search the miling list archive to see if the topic has
been banned already.
If you still think that you are ready to post a no Linux related
message, prepend the subject line with OT (out of topic)

Thanks,
Meir