[Israel.pm] Tel Aviv Perl Mongers Meeting on 30 May, 2011

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Fri May 18 23:09:55 IDT 2012

Hi all,

(I'm sending this to all lists out of convenience. Please don't reply, or reply
only in private or to a single list.).

As opposed to what was said in the title, and in some places inside the message,
the meeting will take place on 30 May, *2012* - instead of in 30 May, *2011*,
which will require time travel to attend.

Sorry!

	Shlomi Fish