Finding recent new Debian packages

Amos Shapira amos.shapira at gmail.com
Sun May 20 14:12:35 IDT 2012

Hello,

I use aptitude to maintain packages on my desktop Debian wheezy system.
This morning I saw an interesting package in the list of "new packages" but
didn't install it.
In the evening I stumbled into someone who might be interested in this kind
of a package, but I can't remember its name.
The only thing I know about it is that it was added to Debian in the last
24 hours or so (previous update happened yesterday).

Is there a way for me to find Debian packages listed by time of upload?

For what it's worth - it was something related to distributing processing
load across multiple computers (e.g. office desktops) and taking advantage
of their CPU power while they are not used for anything else. I'm not
talking about distributed.net and friends but something which can allow a
corporate to take advantage of the processing power of its own desktops for
its own purposes.

Thanks,

--Amos

--