Walla mail from Linux - Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.

Aharon Schkolnik schkolnik at 013.net
Thu May 31 12:10:59 IDT 2012

OK, sorry everyone - false alarm - apparently not a Linux issue.

However, if I've already started, maybe someone can help me out with a
similiar problem which I know is linux related -  I checked.

If I access http://www.jobnet.co.il/ from firefox on Linux, I get some or
none of the graphics (looks like I get all the text). From firefox on
Windows - I get everything. Sometime, if I reload the page many times, I
get more of the graphics. Sometimes when I reload I actually get less.

If I go to http://www.jobnet.co.il/SearchIndex.aspx from Chrome, I get:

No data received
Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection
without sending any data.

Any ideas ??

  is great, and the Master of the house is    |  aschkolnik at gmail.com
  impatient. - Ethics Of The Fathers Ch. 2    |  054 3344135