Walla mail from Linux - Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.

Oleg Goldshmidt pub at goldshmidt.org
Thu May 31 14:19:32 IDT 2012

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 2:10 PM, ronys <ronys at gmx.net> wrote:

> Looks like Walla's having electric problems at their servers:
> http://www.globes.co.il/news/article.aspx?did=1000753302

FWIW, I get "connection reset" *all the time* from various Google services
- gmail, news, search, maps, youtube. I stopped raising a brow, just hit
the "try again" button. It never occurred to me to suspect Linux (this
looks to me a Google-specific issue) - I thought those were glitches in
Google's massive datacenters... Or maybe in some Israeli cache or whatever.

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | pub at goldshmidt.org <oleg at goldshmidt.org>