Haifa University Video on Linux?

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Mon Nov 26 22:47:04 IST 2012

I also tried it and got the same error Steve got. I opened a new tab and
entered 'about:plugins' in the URL line. I saw Chrome's internal Flash
Player plugin was disabled. I enabled it and refreshed the IBA site - voila!

  Amichai Rotman
 Penguin - FLOSS Computer Service and Technical Consulting
 +972-73-7962360 ||  +972-54-4605787