תרגום הפוך בעת צפייה בסרטים דרך WallaVOD עם לינוקס.

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Mon Oct 8 16:24:16 IST 2012

Hello Amichai,

please post messages to this mailing list in English, because we have some non-Hebrew
speakers.

On Mon, 8 Oct 2012 16:01:35 +0200
Amichai Rotman <amichai at iglu.org.il> wrote:

> שלום חברים,
>
> באתר WallaVOD ניתן לצפות בסרטים חינם אך התרגום מופיע הפוך. יש פיתרון?
>
> אני עובד עם אובונטו 12.04 ו-Flash Player 11.

You've asked whether there is a solution for the fact that the Hebrew subtitles for films in the WallaVOD site
is reversed. As far as I know, this is an inherent limitation of the Adobe Flash Player on Linux and cannot
be solved. So blame Adobe.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish