Bphone Asterisk Hack?

shimi linux-il at shimi.net
Mon Sep 3 07:47:41 IDT 2012

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 7:13 AM, Geoffrey S. Mendelson <
geoffreymendelson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone know of a way to get Asterisk to use BEZEQ's BPhone?
>
> I do not have an android or iOS device.
>
> I need to keep a real BEZEQ landline, but having it on my asterisk system
> would be really helpful.
>
> I know about FXO cards, but the days of $10 ones are long gone. The only
> ones I could find were well over $100. :-(

Short Google search sent me to a blog post of a member of the Linux-IL
community:

http://benhamo.org/wp/%D7%90%D7%99%D7%9A-%D7%9C%D7%94%D7%A4%D7%A2%D7%99%D7%9C-%D7%90%D7%AA-%D7%94-bphone-%D7%A9%D7%9C-%D7%91%D7%96%D7%A7-%D7%91%D7%9C%D7%99%D7%A0%D7%95%D7%A7%D7%A1/

It does not explicitly talk about Asterisk, but, I believe that once you
have the SIP credentials, you would manage to create a SIP trunk yourself...

-- Shimi