printer

Steve G. wordz2u at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 19:01:00 IDT 2012

Get a laser printer, HP and Brother are Linux friendly, but check available
models online. I have used both with Linux.

Not sure about Israel, in the US you pay for the ink more than for the
printer. Especially if you don't use it much, it dries and dies anyway. And
the printer is not programmed to run without all the cartridges in working
order.

Z.

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 9:45 AM, Constantine Shulyupin <
const at makelinux.co.il> wrote:

> Which multifunctional printer for home (SOHO) would you recommend to
> purchase from available currently in Israel?
> Which store network?
>
> Thanks

Sincerely,

Steve