printer

Guy Gold guy1gold at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 23:46:11 IDT 2012

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 9:25 AM, Shlomo Solomon <shlomo.solomon at gmail.com>wrote:

> On a related note, do you know if the scanning and faxing on this (or
> any other) printer works when there's no ink? My scanner died and I
> thought of buying a multi-function as a replacement, since all the
> scanners I found were expensive. But I do VERY little
> printing and don't want to be forced to buy ink just to use the
> scanner.

I have a Brother MFC all-in-one (cannot recall the exact model) , The
scanner works fine after there's not ink in some of the cartridges, and ,
as far as I recall , fax is fine as well, however, you cannot print black
and white , even if they are full, unless all cartridges (color) have some
ink in them.

--
Guy Gold