OT: mailbox generator

Daniel Shahaf d.s at daniel.shahaf.name
Thu Apr 25 22:36:31 IDT 2013

Tangentially related, I couldn't give my password if I wanted to: I'm
a touch-typist, so I have my password wired in muscle memory, but
I never memorized the string value, so I wouldn't be able to give that
verbally or write it on paper --- I can only recover it by using
a qwerty keyboard.

I'm not sure a borders police agent would appreciate this point.