Literature documentation software

Dov Grobgeld dov.grobgeld at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 08:16:27 IDT 2013

I'm not sure how relevant it is to your question, but I'm using org-mode in
emacs for all my documentation needs. Computers are so fast these days, so
that there is almost impossible for a single person to generate more data
in e.g. a year than may be found quickly enough by brute force search. I.e.
for a database like you propose, one or more linked text files in org-mode
should be more than sufficient. org-mode also comes with advanced search
options, though I have not yet used them:

See:

   - http://orgmode.org/
   - http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/advanced-searching.html

Regards,