Recommendations for an all-in-one printer/fax/scanner?

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Sun Aug 18 10:41:38 IDT 2013

I would say that today it's "anything but HP" - unless things changed
for the better during the last two or so years.
I am an happy user of the Brother MFC-490W printer-FAX-scanner-copier.

--- Omer

--
One does not make peace with enemies.  One makes peace with former
enemies.

I may be affiliated in any way.