[YBA] diff'ing kernel source trees

Jonathan Ben Avraham yba at tkos.co.il
Sun Feb 3 19:52:49 IST 2013

Hi Muli,
Thanks, I did not know about the mrproper target.

The problem was that the previous owner of these trees left a lot of
"uImage_copy", "old_uImage.sammy", and dozens of .swp and .swo files in
the trees along with board-dm365-evm.c, board-dm365-evm.c.bak,
board-dm365-evm.c.dave, etc. No target however smart can hope to find all
of these files.

  - yba

--
  EE 77 7F 30 4A 64 2E C5  83 5F E7 49 A6 82 29 BA    ~. .~   Tk Open Systems
      - yba at tkos.co.il - tel: +972.2.679.5364, http://www.tkos.co.il -