Job opportunity at Qualcomm

Shavit, Gad gshavit at qti.qualcomm.com
Tue Jan 15 08:51:17 IST 2013

Qualcomm Israel (Haifa office) is searching for an experienced Linux Drivers developer.

Job description:

Linux Driver Developer

We are looking for a strong and self-motivated engineer with the knowledge of developing kernel-level Linux drivers. The work will cover various stages of development such as design, implementation, integration and eventually deployment on customer platforms. The work will also include system and research work of different layers of the kernel stack.

Requirements:
The applicants should have at least five years of experience in the following areas:

*         Software design and implementation in C or C++

*         Proven expertise in Linux OS, Linux Kernel and Linux driver development

*         Advantage: Knowledge in the Storage SW stack

Qualcomm participate in contribution to the Open Source.

Resumes can be sent to My_career at qualcomm.com<mailto:My_career at qualcomm.com> or through the Qualcomm website www.qualcomm.com<http://www.qualcomm.com>. Please specify that you are applying to the Linux Drivers position.

Thank you