Aaron Swartz, a brilliant person, a sad ending

Shawn citypw at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 17:06:20 IST 2013

Aaron was a great hacker who fought for individual/information
freedom. Anonymous defaced MIT's website with Aaron's article[1]. I
wrote an article for dedicate to him[2]( I sent this one to
mailinglist but still waiting for approval).

MIT was the origin of computer/bio hackers. Maybe, not anymore....

[1] http://www.aaronsw.com/weblog/immoral

[2] http://hfg-resources.googlecode.com/files/d3_0x02_security_shit_in_qa-work.txt