Mobile phone question

Steve G. wordz2u at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 17:41:18 IDT 2013

Not really my decision, or even my phone - I am only the messenger.

I would not buy a phone that costs like 2 netbooks - I own a Galaxy mini
(the one with the slightly larger screen), which does all I need, and cost
me 599 shekels. True, if I forget my magnifying glass the screen is tough
to read, especially for sites not parsed for mobile, but that is probably a
benefit. Otherwise I'd be having too much fun.

I was advised Amazon sells unlocked Apple 4 devices, refurbished, for very
reasonable prices. So I guess I'd soon be the proud uncle of one such
device.

Thanks for all the advice,

Z.

Sincerely,