Job Offer: WireX is looking for talented developers

Gilboa Davara gilboad at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 16:42:00 IST 2013

Hello all,

WireX is looking for a number of talented developers.
Job(s) descriptions attached.

Beyond the jobs described below, we're also looking for developers
experienced in node.js and Qt.

Job description: Server side developer.
--------------------------------------
- 5 years of experience in C++.
- Hands on experience with DB’s (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL...).
- Development in I/O intensive environments (storage systems).
- Performance oriented coding capabilities.
- Multithreaded/ multi process development.
- Cross platform development.
- Development in Linux environment - advantage.
- NOSQL databases knowledge - advantage.
- Understanding of networking protocols - advantage.
- Experience in scripting languages (JS, bash, python, ruby... ) - advantage.

Job Description: Network protocols developer.
- Comprehensive experience in C++ Development – at least 3 years.
- Network (deep TCP/IP understanding, widely used protocols - DNS,
HTTP, SMTP, FTP, VOIP).
- Experience with developing networking applications (protocol
decoding, reverse engineering).
- Extensive knowledge of web technologies: HTML,JS, DOM, JSON.
- Cross platform development.
- Solid understanding of data structures.
- Development experience in a Linux environment - advantage.

About WireX-Systems:
WireX is an innovative startup developing advanced deep packet
inspection solutions for network monitoring.

- Gilboa