Jolla phone

E.S. Rosenberg esr+linux-il at g.jct.ac.il
Tue May 28 12:52:56 IDT 2013

Normally I don't do this, but I was wondering, any other people here
pre-ordering?

I ask because with sufficient demand they may actually officially
distribute it here...

Background info:
Jolla are mainly people that used to work on nokia's Linux based OS
(which has had different names over the years) devices like the n9,
n950, n900 (all full linux smart phones) and n770, n800 and n810
(internet tablets).

After Nokia decided to go for Windows Phone they went and started a
company which now hopes to ship it's first product soon...

Regards,
Eliyahu - אליהו