Does anyone use MATE (Gnome 2 fork)?

Rami Rosen rosenrami at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 15:29:19 IST 2013

Hi,
The issue I with JEdit I had  is probably not related to the fact it is
Java based application.
What I had is that when pressing ctrl-f for search in JEdit , which is a
very frequent operation, the JEdit search box was opened, but the focus was
not on the search box of the search dialog. So I had to manually go with
the mouse there and click to obtain the focus.
This issue did not occur on previous Fedora distros.
The problem was persistent over several Fedora machines with Gnomer3.

Regards,
Rami Rosen
http://ramirose.wix.com/ramirosen#!home/mainPage