OT: Recommended domain registrar

Tomer Cohen tomer at gmx.net
Mon Nov 25 08:11:58 IST 2013

dotcom domains on local registrars is a bit more expensive than the more
commonly-used registrars such as godaddy (which are not the cheapest, and
are horrible when it comes to website hosting). I'd like to suggest you to
wait for this weekend/next week and try to dig a good deal on Black Friday
or Cyber Monday.