Watch out for Bezeq

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 13:21:49 IDT 2013

On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 3:04 PM, Mord Behar <mordbe0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just a general heads up:
> I recently registered on the Bezeq site in order to be able to view my
> receipts and stuff. When I signed up I provided a username and a password.
> Which they then sent me to my email address in plaintext.
> So just a reminder: don't reuse passwords, and use a "throw-away" password
> for bezeq.
> Have a Shanna Tova!

I have so much to add under the idea "Watch out for Bezeq". Too bad
that they only happen to be the least-worst infrastructure in Israel.

Go sign up for Lastpass, my entire office is now using it. I lets you
set up individual passwords for every site, and they are encrypted
locally.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il