password managers

shimi linux-il at shimi.net
Tue Sep 3 20:21:57 IDT 2013

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 8:16 PM, Michael Shiloh
<michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com>wrote:

> does lastpass automatically sync between these devices? that would be
> worth $12/year for me, since Ubuntu One is not always reliable on my phone.

SuperGenPass is a JavaScript bookmarklet, that runs on every modern
browser, and doesn't need to sync anything; It simply generates the same
password for the same domain based on the same master password, locally on
your device. Price: $0/year. There's even a Hebrew version which I
translated (pass.shimi.net)

-- Shimi