Winter clock issues in linux

Antony Gelberg antony.gelberg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 23:57:16 IDT 2013

I put a compiled file at http://db.tt/wVCB6HJd.  I copied it to
/usr/share/zoneinfo/Asia/Jerusalem, and on my Debian system I did
dpkg-reconfigure tzdata which as far as I can tell copies the file to
/etc/localtime.  You may wish to use cp instead. ;)

Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for anything the file may do to your
systems, etc, yadda.

Antony

http://www.linkedin.com/in/antgel
http://twitter.com/antgel