Feedback about HOT as an isp

Michael Ben-Nes miki at epoch.co.il
Thu Apr 3 15:55:09 IDT 2014

Well,
The upload of 3mbit (of bezeq was great for backup and other uploads). Now
I have 750k or so :(
The high DL is a big plus when I need to DL updates and big images

And also important, the ping is reduced

Michael Ben-Nes - Linux Web Environment Expert.
http://www.epoch.co.il - LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelbennes>
Cellular: +972-54-4848113