Weka.io is looking for a part time system admin (freelance)

Shachar Shemesh shachar at shemesh.biz
Fri Dec 5 09:02:05 IST 2014

Hi all,

Weka.io is a small start-up in the storage field. We are located in
Tel-Aviv, fairly close to the Azrieli mall.

We are looking for someone to do IT work. Scope is around 1 day a week.
The main technology of interest is Linux (mostly Ubuntu and RedHat) and
VMWare ESX. You get extra points if you can also manage Macs. Due to
scope of the work, free lance would probably be the most appropriate
employment model, but if that's a problem, we can probably work around it.

Please contact me directly.

Thanks,
Shachar