Old computer parts for pick up

Jason Friedman write.to.jason at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 23:13:27 IST 2014

Hi all,

Before I put these items in the electronics recycling, I thought I'd check
if anyone would like them.

Pick up from Rehovot (evening / weekend) or Tel Aviv University (during the
day).

As far as I know everything was working last time I tested it, but many of
the devices have not been turned on or checked for a few years. Not all
items have power supplies

XBOX (original model, requires 110V, has XBMC installed, includes 2
controllers + IR receiver + remote)
Microsoft multimedia keyboard (PS/2 connector)
Linksys WRTP54G router (with 2 VOIP connections)
Linksys ADSL modem AM300 - Annex A
Linksys NSLU2 (can run linux)
D-Link DI-614+ wireless router
5 port 10/100 Ethernet mini switch
Logitech USB webcam (V-UAP42)
Noontec Gigasave 3.5" HDD USD enclosure (for IDE hard disk)
generic PC power supply (400W)
KB-gear Jam USB graphics tablet (KG-TAB1)
2*2GB DDR2 desktop RAM (240 pin DIMM)
IDE DVD-R/RW drive (Toshiba SD-R5272)
IDE DVD-R/RW / lightscribe (LG GH-22LP20)
Digium S100I (IAxy) [originally won at a Perl conference many years ago :)]
Netgear Wireless print server WGPS606 (can use it to connected wired
network devices to wifi)
PCI firewire card
PCI-E graphics card (Gigabyte GV-N84S-512I)
1 * unlocked USB HSDPA modem (Vodafone Huawei K3520), works with Linux
Vodafone HSDPA USB modem (K3571-Z), not sure if locked

Please reply off-list.

Jason

--
Jason Friedman, PhD