EPROM burner

geoffrey mendelson geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 08:10:28 IST 2014

Anyone know of an EPROM burner whose actual software runs under Linux?

I know there are plenty of EPROM utilities, but I am looking for a
burner which I can connect to a computer running Linux, (USB preferred,
RS232 or parallel ok)  and use it. I am just fed up with burners that
use lousy software which only runs under 32 bit windows, even when
advertised as supporting 64 bit.

Nothing fancy, I just need to program DIP package 27/27c chips. I need
the basic functions,  read, write, verify, check if erased.

TIA.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson 4X1GM/N3OWJ