linux-friendly ebook with decent support in Israel?

geoffrey mendelson geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 18:16:46 IST 2014

On 1/11/2014 11:21 AM, Oleg Goldshmidt wrote:
> I suppose that even if there is nothing to connect to on a particular
> frequency a device may still emit, e.g., scanning a frequency range,
> and thus be a source of interference.

Ad Hoc networks.

As I mentioned in a post about using TV sticks as software defined
radios, you need a license to monitor VHF or UHF communications
frequencies. I don't know what you could use a wifi device to monitor,
but the 5.8gHz band was used by the IDF before April 2012.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson 4X1GM/N3OWJ
Jerusalem Israel.