Any experience with cubox-i?

Pablo Kohan pablo at ximpo.com
Mon Jan 13 15:30:14 IST 2014

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 12:59 PM, Amos Shapira <amos.shapira at gmail.com>wrote:

> Everything I read about this unit so far is just 100% positive. Does
> anyone here have experience with it, the service? hardware quality?

I ordered some CuBox-i4-Pro units and am waiting for them to be delivered.

> Cost of shipping in Israel? Is pick-up from their offices an option etc?

Shipping in Israel is free (just you'll see VAT added instead).
They have offices in Yokneam, but ship from Tefen.
Not sure pick-up is an option.

As for media center, you might want to take a look at RasPlex (PlexApp for
RaspberriPi)... We'll see how it runs on the CuBox...

--
|   Pablo 'merKur' Kohan      \   \  /                                |