[Call-for-Action] Indigogo Campaign for Putting "Emma Watson Getting Interviewed for a Tech Job" under CC-by

Shlomi Fish shlomif at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 09:22:16 IDT 2014

Hi all,

you can find the Indiegogo campaign here:

*
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/emma-watson-tech-interview-story-make-ccby/x/8136150

* https://twitter.com/shlomif/status/486970414610923520

* https://www.facebook.com/shlomi.fish/posts/10152143825556981

* https://plus.google.com/+ShlomiFish/posts/XSgj2fgYaZ1

Reading from the links:

<<<<<<<<<<<<
Not only about that, but about allowing me to create such future artworks
and essays, while becoming financially independent. I'm OK with getting a
part time job, but I refuse to be a wage slave (and it's mentioned in the
link).

Please donate even if it's just a dollar or two, and please help spread the
word, if you found my stories, aphorisms, articles and essays (including
the blog/Twitter/G+/Facebook/Reddit/etc. posts) of inspiration and
enlightenment. I want proof that there are good people in the world.

Best regards,

-- Shlomi Fish

P.S: incidentally, some of the people who most needed to read the original
screenplay (= the wage slaves) did not due to "lack of time" , even though
it was not long.