[Call-for-Action] Indigogo Campaign for Putting "Emma Watson Getting Interviewed for a Tech Job" under CC-by

Shlomi Fish shlomif at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 20:00:00 IDT 2014

Hello Dan,

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 4:24 PM, Dan Yasny <dyasny at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is the kind of spam that kills an otherwise good and useful mailing
> list and community.

1. What makes you feel this is "spam"? I don't see it as unoslicited bulk
E-mail.

2. What makes you feel it kills a good and useful mailing list?

Vague complaints are vague. ;-)

---------

For the record, I tolerate things that are of much lower SNR here like job
offers for which hardly anyone here is qualified or is willing to apply,
and this is on topic here despite (or even due to) being fiction.

Regards,

-- Shlomi Fish

 P.S: next time - please trim your reply.