Looking for a performance/health monitoring and alerting solution

Rabin Yasharzadehe rabin at rabin.io
Mon Jun 16 11:44:38 IDT 2014

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Amos Shapira <amos.shapira at gmail.com>
wrote:

> How do you configure zabbix outside its GUI? As far as I saw so far it's
> not possible so you have to point and click your way through its gui.

Yes, can be a lot of work at first, and the lack of proper
"auto-discovery"  ​& device detection , can make it a very time-consuming.

Most of what I wrote against nagios is relevant to Zabbix as well - central
> server etc.

Aagreed, but you can setup a zabbix proxy servers to collect the data, and
one server to store it and graph it, distributing the load of a single
Zabbix server.

*--Rabin*