KVM + VirtualBox co-existing on same server?

Amos Shapira amos.shapira at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 01:39:50 IST 2014

Hi,

Is it possible to run both KVM guests and VirtualBox guests on the same
server AT THE SAME TIME?

I'm asking because we use KVM to run multiple Bamboo CI Agents but also
want to use the spare hardware capacity on the same iron's to run
VirtualBox using Vagrant.

Me and my colleagues are trawling the web and so far we found old "you can
switch between them" articles (e.g.
http://www.dedoimedo.com/computers/kvm-virtualbox.html circa 2011), but I
though I'll ask here since I know there are some members here who actually
wrote this shit, and the products in this area move fast :).

Thanks,

--Amos

--
 [image: View my profile on LinkedIn]