Upgrading Ubuntu from 12.04 to 14.04

Efraim Flashner efraim.flashner at gmail.com
Thu May 15 16:27:09 IDT 2014

I don't believe it is possible for a user to create a partition.  Of
course that is more of a brain-fart on my part, because it's not so
useful to your situation.  Gparted should be able to resize unmounted
ext3/4 partitions, and from there you can create a new partition, copy
your /home directory there and edit /etc/fstab to point to the new
partition.

I found these release notes: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TrustyTahr/ReleaseNotes, but it looks rather short, and doesn't mention django.  Fortunately django has its own release notes here: https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.6/releases/ which should help with the upgrade.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, I've never used django.

-Efraim

--
Efraim Flashner
efraim.flashner at gmail.com 4096R/CA3D8351 created: 2013-10-08