BYOD in schools

sara fink sara.fink at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 18:44:54 IST 2014

Gabor, it's worse than that. I don't know what programs they want to
install, but I heard a talk on reshet bet few days ago (program of keren
noibach).

 First, they mentioned that it's not legal to ask the parents to buy
notebooks/tablets etc due to discrimination. There are parents who can't
afford it. So the ministry of education understood they made a mistake and
started to drop off the idea.

Second, technically they started to install some programs (before they
understood that their actions are not legal) and couldn't install
everything, because they are not well prepared. They have a mess there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6NfZMlZoQ8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVfHaRNQD2A
http://www.ifat.com/VT/Trans.aspx?ID=6010393&CID=100456 תמליל