Question about how to make a living from open source

tzahi ml tzahi.ml at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 16:27:55 IDT 2014

It appears not to sound that fun when you tell it like it is.
I am just closing a startup, not too keen to start a new one right away.

A startup has no business sense.
However, I was hoping there is a middle ground, a business sense and a
certain risk.
The current idea I have is to freelance until I figure this out.
Perhaps mix freelancing and a making a risky business.

Is there some freelance/small company names with successful models in open
source in Israel?
It is hard to believe there is no middle ground, either freelance, be
employed or start a startup.
I have no trouble with slow progress but the aim is to scale eventually...