Matrix inversion tool

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Mon Aug 10 20:56:52 IDT 2015

All those discussions about inverting matrices over Z2 make me curious
to know what kind of problems can be solved by inverting such matrices.

I suppose that the actual problem, with which Shachar is struggling, is
proprietary information. However, is it possible to indicate the kind of
problems which can be attacked by inverting a matrix over Z2?

--- Omer

On Sun, 2015-08-09 at 19:50 +0300, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> On 09/08/2015 13:29, Matan Ziv-Av wrote:

[... snipped ...]

--
The brain does not use addresses.  www.werner-seyfried.com

I may be affiliated in any way.