[OT] driver's license exam app?

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Fri Aug 21 07:51:51 IDT 2015

Hello Daniel,
Three years ago, I developed an Android application which does the same
thing [1].

I hoped to get more volunteers to polish and improve it, however there
was very little interest in it.

Nevertheless, it was a good way to tell the world that yes, I am an
Android developer.  I got other projects thanks to it (such as [2]).

So I suggest that you release your application but without expecting
anything from it beyond being a showcase of your software development
skills.

While you are it, I strongly urge you to split off the part of the code,
which deals with Hebrew terminals, and make it a library that people can
take and use in their own projects. Maybe you'll be able to contribute
to terminfo/ncurses projects.

--- Omer

[1] https://github.com/Hamakor/teuria
[2]
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.heliconbooks.epub.epubreader

On Fri, 2015-08-21 at 01:24 +0000, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> I've got here a desktop app that quizzes the user with questions from
 <מבחן התיאוריה (the one people take when they learn driving).  It's

--
QA People of Curse.

I may be affiliated in any way.