Entering Shortcuts While in Hebrew Layout - LibreOffice on Ubuntu

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Sat Dec 12 12:04:04 IST 2015

Hi All,

Can someone explain to me, once and for all, what's the issue with entering
keyboard shortcuts (i.e.: CTRL-C) while in Hebrew Layout in LibreOffice on
Ubuntu?

I call it an issue, because I understand it isn't a bug. It has something
to do with the text entry in Ubuntu, and if I change the text entry mode -
problem solved!

I really hate having to switch to English every time I need to copy or pate
text...

I promise I'll write up a Hebrew HOWTO guide for the community, as soon as
i successfully fix this annoyance.

Thanks!

Amichai Rotman