Python 'mentoring'

Dimid Duchovny dimidd at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 08:22:20 IST 2015

Hi Zvi,

Regarding IDE, I personally use vim with a plugin called python-mode, but
if you want a full-fledged IDE, you have pycharm or pydev (can be used as
an Eclipse plugin). You're welcome to join us in the public knowledge
workshop, we use python for most of the projects and have meetings in
Jerusalem (Wed), and Tel Aviv (Mon).
http://www.hasadna.org.il/en/