How to install several kernels on Debian

geoffrey mendelson geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 16:20:42 IST 2015

On 12/15/2015 3:12 PM, Boris Shtrasman wrote:

> I  did a minor test on a amd64 arch again , setting up only wheezy and stable/updates

I recently install Ubuntu 15.10 on a system amd64 arch,  and it
installed vmlinuz-4.2.0-16-generic as the kernel. I later ran software
update and it installed vmlinuz-4.2.0-19-generic, but kept the older
kernel.

I will admit Ubuntu is not debian, but the package tools provided by
debian are used by it.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson 4X1GM/N3OWJ