How to search Linux Kernel changelogs? (USB disconnect problem)

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Mon Dec 21 13:54:50 IST 2015

At your hint, I have installed powertop.
I did not find a tip in Debian, but there is a tiptop command in my
system.
How can they help me diagnose USB problems?

--
The key to making programs fast is to make them do practically nothing.
Mike Haertel (original author of GNU grep)

I may be affiliated in any way.