OT: Android Marshmallow and contacts

Mord Behar mordbe0 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 09:05:00 IST 2015

That was one of the less destructive workarounds that I had found, and
tried.
It didn't work. I cleared the cache and data of both the Contacts app and
the Google app. And yes, they are stock Google apps.
If you are using Google app then clear cache and data of its contacts app,
using application manager under settings.
Actually it'll be useful for any app.
Now, If your are using a proprietary Moto app, It just might be that its
local storage is corrupted.
In that case, make a backup before clearing data.