Announce: Hspell 1.3

Nadav Har'El nyh at math.technion.ac.il
Wed Feb 25 00:32:14 IST 2015

Dan Kenigsberg and I are proud to present version 1.3 of Hspell,
the free Hebrew spell-checker and morphological analyzer.

As usual, you can find the new release in the project's homepage:

        http://hspell.ivrix.org.il/

Hspell's vocabulary is already fairly mature, but this release continues
to enlarge it with more than 400 additional base words, and continues to
improve Hspell's compliance with the guidelines of the Academy of the
Hebrew Language.

We also continued to expand our detailed documentation of Hspell's spelling
standard. This document, now spanning more than 100 pages, is included in
Hspell's source distribution, and also available in PDF format here:

	http://hspell.ivrix.org.il/niqqudless.pdf

Not only people who download Hspell from our site will benefit from this
release. For several years now, only a minority of Hspell's users downloaded
it from our site. Hspell has become the de-facto standard Hebrew spell-checker
in the free software world and beyond; It is available in Linux distributions,
in Aspell's and Hunspell's dictionary collections, as OpenOffice and Firefox
plugins, and more. We expect that the new Hspell release will soon propagate
to all these distributions and applications, so that their users will also be
able to enjoy the improvements in Hspell 1.3.

We hope that you will enjoy Hspell 1.3.

Nadav Har'El and Dan Kenigsberg.
February 25, 2015.

--
Nadav Har'El                        |      Wednesday, Feb 25 2015, 6 Adar 5775